Accidents at work

Here you can find information about who is responsible for reporting accidents at work who shall be notified of the accident and how to report occupational accidents, as well as the form to fill out, and also a link to the website of occupational accidents registration which provides accidents statistics in Iceland.

Do you have questions? Then please contact:

Administration of Occupational Safety and Health (AOSH)
Tel: +354 550 4600

Hunang Hunang logo